Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Renting The Runway

I don't know if you've ever heard of Rent the Runway before, but it's honestly one of the BEST websites I have ever seen.  Basically it's like Netflix for dresses and jewelry.  I don't know how many times I've bought an expensive dress for some event, only to wear it a couple times afterward.  This is perfect for times like the prom or a wedding.  You sign up and order the dress you want and the time you want it.  All the dresses are super inexpensive, starting at like 50 dollars.  They even let you order the dress in a size up or down just in case the original doesn't fit.  You get it for four days and then using the pre-paid envelope, you mail it right back.  They take care of dry-cleaning so you don't have to worry if it gets spilled on.  I found out about this website last year and have been waiting for an event worthy of renting something.  Next month my sorority is having a social and I plan on finally ordering a dress.  After looking on the site for what seemed like hours, I narrowed it down to these few choices:







I know, I didn't do a great job narrowing them down..  Which do you think I should choose?
Help!




1 comment:

  1. aww we joined rent the runway together! i like the 2nd and 3rd one... the 2nd one is kind of daring but perfect if its for winter formal!

    ReplyDelete