Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask

When I recently bought some things from Sephora, along with it came a sample of Boscia's Luminizing Black Mask.  I was super excited to get it cause I had heard really amazing things about it and definitely wanted to try it.  I just used it tonight and I think it has lived up to its hype.  Just the experience of the whole thing is fun.  The mask is really thick and sticky and feels weird putting it all over your face.  Peeling it off was the part that was most fun for me.  It gave me the idea that I was pulling out all the dirt from my pores along with it.  The only part I'd complain about would be that some of the edges didn't come off and I had to pick at them afterward.  I considered putting up a picture of myself with it on but I didn't want to risk the embarrassment...

1 comment:

  1. haha i wish you did post the pic with you wearing the mask!

    ReplyDelete