Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cool-Weather Chic

The recently dropping temperatures have been making me painfully aware of the fact that I'm really unprepared for fall.  Now that I'm back home for fall break (yayyy) I can finally start shopping for the autumn essentials I've been missing.  Last night I was looking at Forever21.com and there were so many cute jackets, including a very trendy shearling aviator jacket.  On the website the jacket doesn't look cheap at all so I'll be excited to go to the store and see how cute it really is.



2 comments:

  1. just bought the leatherette one from forever21... there is some other store in the bridgwater mall now forever like but cheaper and tons of jackets accessories and boots... def check it out while you're home

    ReplyDelete
  2. These items are selling really well right now at the Polaris Forever! So definitely stop in and have a look =]

    ReplyDelete